As a Senior Advisor, Wayne focuses on helping clients reach their financial goals by managing their portfolio investments and overseeing their retirement and cash flow planning.He is a member of the FAI Investment Committee and is involved in a variety of investment and planning related projects.
Wayne also consults with small business owners who sponsor company-based 401(k) plans. Wayne assists plan sponsors meet their fiduciary duty to prudently manage their employee retirement plans. He also offers investment education to plan participants.
Many of Wayne’s clients are close to, or have already reached, retirement age. Wayne enjoys working collaboratively with clients to help them choose saving and spending options that will allow them to maintain their lifestyles throughout retirement. His goal is to help clients look forward to this stage of life with ease and confidence.
With significant investment experience, Wayne enjoys working with associates and clients to create portfolios that offer both capital preservation and capital appreciation. Wayne’s overall objective is to help build and maintain risk-focused portfolios that will meet our client’s lifetime investment needs.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- CFA Institute
- Washington Society of Investment Analysts
- Center for Fiduciary Studies
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Maryland - College Park in Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree from Western Maryland College (now McDaniel College) in American Studies
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Five Star Wealth Advisor – 2015
- Awards from Future Business Leaders of America and the Washington Society of Investment Analyst for education outreach
Wayne and his wife Anne have lived in Annapolis for more than 35 years.They have one daughter, Claire.Wayne enjoys family, music, reading, travel, and a variety of outdoor sports and activities.