As a Senior Advisor, Wayne specializes in helping clients with portfolio allocation, investment analysis, retirement, and tax planning. He is a member of the FAI Investment Committee and is involved in a variety of investment and planning related projects.
Wayne enjoys traveling and is a sports enthusiast.
Areas of Focus
Wayne's focus is helping families develop and maintain retirement income plans that fit their long-range goals. He also helps businesses develop qualified retirement plans to meet their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Washington Society of Investment Analysts’ Education Outreach Program
- American Institue of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- CFA Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree from The University of Maryland - College Park in Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree from The Western Maryland College (McDaniel College) in American Studies