As we celebrate our 30th year, we are excited to share some important news about our company's evolution and how our clients and colleagues will benefit.
On August 1st, we will unveil our new logo and website as part of a larger rebranding initiative. Just as we serve clients in the midst of life transitions, we recognized that our brand identity didn’t reflect our people, process, or the services we provide, as accurately as it once did.
When our founder and visionary, J. Michael "Mike" Martin, JD, CFP® opened FAI's doors in 1987, he did so with a specific goal in mind - to forge enduring relationships with his clients and their families and to make a lasting positive impact on their futures.
Today, that original vision has been realized and our team, led by President and CEO, Lyn Dippel, JD, CFP® and Chief Investment Officer, Curtis Gross, MBA, CFA, is committed to that goal and to consistently deliver the best results possible. One of the ways we achieve this is by maintaining a low client-advisor ratio so that we can always provide our signature level of personalized service.
As part of that commitment, we modified our brand identity to reflect how the seasons represent the planned and unplanned transitions we will all encounter as we grow older, and how a tree represents the stability we all seek amidst inevitable change.
Here are some of the changes at FAI:
- Our tree logo has been modified and we have added a tagline. You will see these on all of our new stationery, forms and client correspondence materials.
- Our email addresses will use a new domain name of firstname.lastname@example.org, however any emails coming to our previous domain of email@example.com will redirect to our new one, so we do not anticipate any loss of communication.
- Our website address will also use a new domain name of www.faiwealth.com
- We encourage you to visit our new website at www.faiwealth.com
- A welcome video on the Home Page
- A downloadable “Guide to Getting Started” roadmap to Wealth Management
- Useful Articles and links to upcoming Events on our Blog page
- And plenty of helpful tips throughout our site for Individuals, Business Executives, and our Industry Peers & Professionals
What remains unchanged include the following:
- Our commitment to service and our team of advisors has not changed
- Our phone number remains: 410-715-9200
- Our fax number remains: 410-715-9202
- Our office address remains: 10211 Wincopin Circle, Suite 220, Columbia, MD 21044
And most importantly, our commitment to provide our clients with the financial future they desire by protecting their wealth, making the most of their assets, and planning for life's uncertainties, is steadfast.
We are excited to share our evolution with you and are happy to answer any questions you may have. We hope you will visit our new website and share your feedback. You are always welcome to contact us and we look forward to speaking with you soon!