Ben has a passion for helping clients understand their financial situation and contextualize their goals. His experience in both mathematical fields and tutoring helps him as he strives to tell the story behind technical financial concepts as they relate to everyday needs.
As an Associate Advisor, Ben manages the internal review process and assists in the development of financial plans. In this role, he analyzes plans and client information, facilitates client communications, and provides assistance on additional projects as needed. Before working with FAI, he spent several years in insurance and commercial mortgage underwriting.
In his spare time, Ben plays piano and Ultimate (Frisbee).
Areas of Focus
- Charitable giving
- Education funding
- Insurance and annuities
- Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Rutgers University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music from Rutgers University
- Graduate Degree in Mathematics at the University of Maryland, College Park